‘The Phantom of the Opera’ Embroidered Unisex T-shirt (Organic Cotton)
Based on the classic novel "Le Fantôme de L'Opéra" by Gaston Leroux, ‘The Phantom of the Opera’ tells the story of a masked figure who lurks beneath the catacombs of the Paris Opera House, exercising a reign of terror over all who inhabit it. The musical opened at Her Majesty's Theatre on 9 October 1986 and has been seen by more than 140 million people worldwide.
Featuring the Phantom mask embroidered on the left chest and made from 100% organic ring-spun cotton, this unisex t-shirt is a total must-have. It’s high-quality, super comfy, and best of all—eco-friendly.
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
TM © 1986 The Really Useful Group Ltd