‘Starlight Express’ Embroidered Unisex T-shirt (Organic Cotton)
With music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and lyrics by Richard Stilgoe, 'Starlight Express' is the story of an underdog steam engine, Rusty and is famously performed entirely on roller skates. The show has been produced all over the world and there is a production in Bochum, Germany which has been running for over 25 years and has been seen by an incredible 15 million people.
Featuring the classic Starlight Express logo and made from 100% organic ring-spun cotton, this unisex t-shirt is a total must-have. It’s high-quality, super comfy, and best of all—eco-friendly.
• 100% organic ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)
• Single jersey
• Medium fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Wide double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Self-fabric neck tape (inside, back of the neck)
• Blank product sourced from China or Bangladesh
TM © 1984 Really Useful Group Ltd