- Aspects of Love
- Bombay Dreams
- By Jeeves
Jesus Christ Superstar
- Andrew Lloyd Webber: 40 Musical Years
- Jesus Christ Superstar to tour Australia
- Jesus Christ Superstar UK Arena Tour 2013
- Jesus Christ Superstar LIVE Arena Tour DVD/Blu-Ray released!
- Andrew joins the cast on stage at the M.E.N. [Photos]
- Stars turn out for opening weekend of Jesus Christ Superstar
- Fourth London show added to Arena Tour!
- Watch the official trailer for ITV’s Superstar
- First O2 show sold out! Second date added
- Superstar – Live Show Announcement
- Jesus Christ Superstar UK Arena Tour
- Evita and Jesus Christ Superstar Tony nominations
- Andrew announces casting panel for ITV1 Superstar
- ITV1 and Andrew Lloyd Webber today announce ‘Superstar’
- Jesus Christ Superstar celebrates 40 years!
- Jesus Christ Superstar on Broadway
- Jesus Christ Superstar to move to La Jolla Playhouse
- Andrew and Tim Rice appear on The Culture Show
- The 25th Anniversary production of Jesus Christ Superstar
- Jesus Christ Superstar Opens in London
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Love Never Dies
- Song and Dance
- Starlight Express
- Stephen ward
- Sunset Boulevard
- Tell Me on a Sunday
- The Beautiful Game
- The Likes of Us
- The Phantom of the Opera
- The Sound of Music
- The Wizard of Oz
- The Woman in White
- Whistle Down the Wind
1st, August, 2012
Fourth London show added to Arena Tour!
Having sold an incredible 40,000 tickets so far for London, AEG and The Really Useful Group are excited to announce that a FOURTH and last London show has been added to the first ever UK arena tour of Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber’s legendary rock musical Jesus Christ Superstar, due to phenomenal demand for tickets.
This new London date of Sunday 23 September takes the total run of shows up to 19, after second dates were recently added for Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester and Nottingham. A second Dublin date – Saturday 13 October – will go on sale this Friday.
Tickets for the fourth London show go on sale Friday 3 August at 9am from jesuschristsuperstar.com/tickets
Continuing to break audience attendances for musical theatre in the UK, over 60,000 people will see Jesus Christ Superstar in its opening week. Over 100,000 tickets have been sold and £5million taken in advance box office sales for the tour, which opens at The O2 in London on Friday 21 September. Jesus Christ Superstar will visit 10 other arenas across the UK and Ireland, before ending at Sheffield’s Motorpoint on Sunday 21 October. For the first time in the musical’s history, UK arena audiences will get the chance to see a fully staged production of the musical, live on an arena stage, in their own hometown.
Tim Minchin will star as ‘Judas Iscariot’, alongside Melanie C as ‘Mary Magdalene’, Chris Moyles as ‘King Herod’ and Ben Forster in the leading role as ‘Jesus’.
The spectacular production will come alive with a set and lighting design by Mark Fisher and Patrick Woodroffe, both fresh from working on the stunning London 2012 Opening Ceremony, having previously created designs for the likes of the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd and U2. The show will be directed by Laurence Connor, the acclaimed director best known for the 25th Anniversary performance of The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall, the 25th Anniversary Concert of Les Misérables at London’s O2 arena, and the new UK tour of The Phantom of the Opera.